Living Wage Norwich
- Living Wage Norwich was set up as a charity in January 2014 and has 5 independent trustees.
- We have support from across the political spectrum.
- The 42 supporters in our Consultative Group are in senior positions in the Norwich and Norfolk area.
- Consultative Group members include representatives from the Anglican and Catholic Dioceses, Norwich City Council, Norfolk Citizens Advice Bureau, Norfolk Chamber of Commerce, both Norwich MPs and parliamentary prospective candidates, Norman Lamb MP, large and small local employers, trades unions, UEA, Free churches and Voluntary organisations. See our list of supporters for more details
- We encourage employers to become accredited by the Living Wage Foundation, with whom we have a close working relationship.
- Accredited businesses are awarded entitlement to use the Living Wage Employee logo (shown here).
We provide the following support:-
- Information based on our own research and that carried out by the Living Wage Foundation. This covers the benefits and issues for employers and employees associated with adopting a Living Wage.
- Offer to visit interested businesses and other groups to offer information, advice and support.
- Provide a link to the Living Wage Foundation so that businesses may become accredited and receive the logo.
Please contact us to request additional information, ask questions or request a visit.